Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sole Mates

I am so honored to be the Matron of Honor in Mo & Brians upcoming wedding. To celebrate my mom and I hosted a bridal shower for the bride to be. Mo, her nana and mom all came down from northern California and Brians mom, grandmother and aunt joined along with friends to toast to the bride! We held the shower at the gorgeous Eagle Glen Golf Club in a room overlooking the golf course and local mountains. Our theme was "sole mates" since Brian proposed to Mo with the ring in a shoe box.

The sign in table with a personalized plate for Mo and Brian to take home

The Bride to Be and Matron of Honor

The Hostesses

Me and Mindi

Favor bags!

Me, Mo and Sarah

Beautiful table settings. Every plate had the engagement story printed out with purple feathers and rhinestones!

Along with the lovely purple flowers every table also had some pics of the couple

Dessert Bar- complete with churros and personalized candy bar

Monique's Bridal Shower Hershey Kisses and Chocolate Bites

Mo and Aunt Donna

Mo opening up her gifts

Mindi, Karen and Me

UCR Friends!

Love Mo!! I don't know what I would do without her in my life! So glad Jeff introduced us- friends forever. I wish Mo and Brian a lifetime of love and happiness and we can't wait to celebrate at the wedding,

No comments:

Post a Comment